Closed Crankcase Vents
- Accessories A closed crankcase vent (CCV) collects the gasses and oil during the engine operation and then returns the oil to the crankcase and the combustion gasses to the intake for re-burning
- Reduces oil consumption (returned oil) and emissions
- Keeps the engine compartment and radiator cleaner (less oil on the radiator, etc.)
- Environmentally sensitive applications and applications where cleanliness and lower maintenance requirements are important
- Highly recommended for all applications.